About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, November 2, 2012

Radiant - A Country Girl at Heart - Calgary Beauty Glamour Photographer


I had the pleasure of driving out east of the city a couple weeks ago and spending the afternoon with a new friend.  Sandra teaches at a small school outside of Calgary and asked me if I'd be interested in coming out to the country to do a photo shoot.  I never say no to travelling! And was looking forward to shooting outside of Calgary and having a little bit of a country vibe in the photos!

Sandra? Ya she knocked this session out of the park!  How gorgeous is this woman?  One of the first things she mentioned when booking our session is that she just wanted to take some time and celebrate herself.  Just an hour or two to focus on her and capture this moment in time.  And capture we did!  We found a rather generous gentleman that allowed us to wander around his barnyard and hang with his horses and a donkey!  Sandra was amazing with the camera and I loved that I could capture her gorgeous smile!

Thanks again Sandra, I had a great time, I hope you enjoy the images!

If you are wanting some "me" time where you can shine in front of my camera, please contact me! I'd love to visit with you about you and some new photos for your wall!

carly@ckoop.com
c koop photography website
Facebook 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She IS beautiful - inside and out. I have the privilege of working with her and seeing her compassion and love for her students. She is such a great lady who always brings a smile to your face. So glad I got to hang out and reflector ninja the day too:) once again Carly, your talent with the camera is fantastic.
Love ya
Nik

joan said...

These are gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous lady! You captured some great facial expressions. Glad that she is also a friend of Nik...