About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, March 8, 2012

BFF's - Adrienne and Karla - Calgary Portrait Photography

Besties, girlfriends, BFF's, gal pals, bosom buddies, soul sistas......every girl needs a good friend. Someone you can call anytime and talk about anything. Someone you can totally be yourself with and not be worried about being judged.  A wise man (Solomon) who wrote a book (Ecclesiastes) once said (Chapter 4, verses 9 and 10) "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" Friends are important!

I had the absolute pleasure of spending a little time with Adrienne and Karla a few weeks ago. We wandered around Inglewood for a little while trying to keep warm and had a great time doing it!  These two have been friends for a long time and have shared some of the "big moments" in life.  They have supported, encouraged and stood by eachother when it really counted. How fitting it is then to celebrate them and their friendship on International Women's Day.

Read below to learn a little bit more about Adrienne and Karla and their friendship.

If you would like some images of you and your BFF/bestie/gal pal contact me via my website contact page, facebook or email me at carly@ckoop.com.  I'd love to hang out with you and your gal pal and capture your friendship and you!

facebook
c koop photography

Karla about Adrienne- "We met at a youth group at the church we both attended. We both went for years together, but it was when I entered High School that we really hit it off and became friends! You know that one friend that you can act normally around, fart, make any kind of joke, tell any secret to or cry with? That is Adrienne for me. We can be doing just about anything and enjoy each others company. From making cards together, shopping, having a tea or coffee or our kids having a play date together, we have a fantastic time! I truly appreciate her honesty and fun nature. She truly is my Best Friend!"

"
Adrienne about Karla - "I met Karla at youth/church but didn't really bond I believe until High school. She's the sister I've never had and she's awesome! We can talk about anything with each other and know that we aren't going to be judged. I can talk "babies" with her since we are both at that stage of life and it is a blessing. Even when we don't see each other for long periods of time it feels like none has passed when we do see each other."















1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great pictures as always Carly!