About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, March 5, 2010

Excitement abounds.

Hellooooo Blog world! It's been more a little while since I last spoke with you!
And a lot has happened since that last time. To make a long story short.... our house SOLD!!!! WEEEEEEOOOOOOOO!
And I'm off on another adventure early tomorrow morning... I'm going shopping! House shopping! But even better than that I get to see Garth for the first time in a month!! A month! A long time! Not something I'd recommend to anyone, although it is true that distance makes the heart grow fonder, it also sucks the very life out of you!
Anyways, we're leaving tomorrow morning and I'll be away from the internet for one whole week! Wow huh? I'm looking forward to it actually.
I'm also looking forward to meeting a great couple for a before the wedding coffee date. Their wedding is the end of this month and I'm excited about sharing in their day.
Well, I'm off to finish packing. I'll see you in a week!

No comments: