About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, March 19, 2010

I miss my camera!

So I know it's been a long time..... a very long time since you've heard from me blog world. Life is racing by rather quickly for me at this time as I'm trying to keep life normal for the boys while packing up our life here in PeeG.

So here is what's going on. The boys and I drove down to Calgary at the start of spring break to visit Garth and buy a house. We did visit Garth and we did buy a house.... we bought a house in 1 day!! I am now back at home packing for our move (which is in 11 days). But I am missing my camera! Thankfully I have a wedding next weekend to spend with my camera. I know the schedule is crazy, but I can't say no to a wedding!!

That being said, the blog will be a little thin for the next little while as I pack, and move my house to Calgary. I'm hoping to post some wedding photos quickly and then get back into the routine of things once I'm somewhat settled in Calgary. And for those of you who know me, I will be rather sleep deprived as I tend to go all out with unpacking and will have my house set up in 2 days!!!

Enjoy these two shots of my two favorite little boys. They depict each of them very well.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sun!





No comments: