About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Mothers Day - what are you doing?

So it's Mother's Day in just over 2 weeks and I thought it would be a great idea to give a few suggestions. You could buy your mom a mani/pedi, a new perennial plant for her garden, a nice dinner out, a new blouse, a necklace, some flowers.... OR, you could give me a call and book a family photo session for sometime this year.

As you'll see below, if you book a family photo session by May 10, 2010 you can get a discounted price. The photos don't have to be taken by mother's day, just booked. So if your mom's walls need some updating... give me a call!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea, and that is a fun picture you have there.
p.s. Mom's day is May 9th, so it is only 8 days from the day of your posting:) Just so ya know and aren't surprised by it arriving at the wrong time. Although that would be a bonus for your 3 men to do something on Sunday and you not expect anything:)
Love ya big sis!
Nik