About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Williams Family - Calgary Family Photographer

I had the absolute pleasure of spending an evening with Garreth, Lesley and their two daughters. Lesley and I worked together for 3 1/2 years for TD and I can say with complete honesty that if Lesley hadn't been working there, I'm not too sure I would have stayed on as long!

I was a cage operator (I know sounds strange huh?) and she was an assistant to a couple of brokers in our office and we clicked right away. I'm not too sure who influenced who in the art of being the office pranksters but we had a blast. If there was laughter or a party going on around the floor guaranteed it was coming from her office!It was a rather bittersweet moment when I took my maternity leave knowing I wouldn't return. I was so excited to have found Lesley on facebook so we could renew our friendship.

Garreth and Lesley have a beautiful family. These girls are gorgeous and so sweet! It was a great time playing around with them all. Enjoy the photos!

If you are interested in having some family/lifestyle photos taken, please let me know! To view more of my portfolio check out c koop photography














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Carly! I love the laughter that you captured! Looks like they have fun together! Mom