About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sure could have used their help when I needed invitations.....Sorella Invitation Design

Over 18 years ago Garth and I drove from Caronport to Saskatoon to check a few things off our wedding to do list.  The very first thing we checked off that list was our wedding invitations.  Now you need to know that I am a list person and describe myself as being organized...now.  I wasn't so organized back then, I had a mental list of things I knew I needed to do for our wedding and invites was one of them. So we went into a design/consult at a invitation store having absolutely NO clue what we wanted!  I don't think I even had my wedding colors picked out yet.....sigh...out comes my indecision again!  Anyways, after about an hour and half deliberation (which was killing Garth by this time) we decided to go with a simple white card, gold printing and plain envelopes.  Simple enough and in hindsight it did suit us.  I just wish I would have known Stephanie back then! 

Take a look at the work that Sorella Invitation Design pulls out on a regular basis.  The paper, the design the little extras....wow! The creative process that goes into these invitations is crazy!  They think of everything and if you aren't into the creative side, no worries....they've got you covered! Not only are the invitations top notch, but these designers are a blast to boot!  Seriously....get a consult with Stephanie, go for a coffee and laugh!

I'm sooooo looking forward to the other half of this photo shoot.....faces!!!!

If you are loving what you're seeing, contact Sorella Invitation Design or        c koop photography!












No comments: