About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How I need to make it my goal to wear one of these!!

I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with the gorgeous hair pieces from EV Stenroos, two beautiful models (Jen and Cheryl) and the ever lovely Trena of Trena Laine.  What a great morning we had!  I don't often find myself dressing up to go out for a night on the town but if I did, these hairpieces would be amazing!  Okay....truth time...I don't ever go out for a night on the town, unless you count going to a Flames game and then these pieces would just make me really stick out in the sea of red.  Nope.....no hair pieces at the Saddledome!  But.....for a date night?  Huge possibilities!  Hhmmmmm...... thinking I need to plan a date so I can wear one!

EV Stenroos (Elinoor) designs jewellry....beautiful jewellry so check out her site and start making that wishlist....I have....Mother's Day isn't too far away!

Actually these would also be great for weddings! Instead of the standard veil?  Try out one of these!

If you're interested in the hair pieces, contact Elinoor here.
If you are loving the make up, contact Trena here.
And well, the models?  They are both in relationships so I can't help you there!  But gorgeous huh?  I kept pinching myself to remind me that I wasn't at a Covergirl shoot!






















Okay...so I LOVE this shot!  Not too sure why...but I do and had to include in my faves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool hair pieces!! kind of a neat idea for an alternative to a veil. Great pics Car!! As usual!!
Love ya
Nik