About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gorgeousity - I've made a new word.

It was a crowded room when their eyes first met.  She'd been hired by a family friend to serve appetizers during cocktail hour at a wedding.  He was dressed to kill (okay not like James Bond or anything, but he was looking good!) attending his brother's wedding.  Something must have been good about those appies because he made sure he got introduced to her during the reception.  Smiles were shared, glances were stolen and email addresses were exchanged.  After a few visits via email a coffee date was made to visit face to face.  That face to face meeting went very well because we're shooting their wedding this July!  Hhmmmm, wonder if some unassuming couple will meet at their wedding?

We had to reschedule our photo shoot due to hurricane force winds and an ugly looking sky.  Now we should have been a little more patient because that evening turned out to be absolutely gorgeous!  Thinking we'd avoided the hurricane winds we headed out for our photo session the next evening and seemed to have found a wind tunnel right in Calgary. I didn't need to worry at all though.....Thomas and Leanne worked it wind and all!

I was laughing out loud with these two....and if you know my laugh, things gt downright noisy at times!  Seriously though, I had a great time and am really looking forward to hanging out with them in July at their wedding.  I had quite a difficult time choosing which images I liked the most and you probably will too.  You will see that Leanne epitomizes gorgeousity.  Check back in July for more of these two!







 See? What did I say?....gorgeousity!!!









No comments: