About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, October 3, 2011

Brian and Tanya got married!! Canmore Wedding Photography

"I'm not even nervous....isn't that crazy?" she asked me as I greeted her yesterday morning.  No I didn't think it was crazy, this beautiful bride had been praying and waiting for her groom for a long time. Why muck it up with nervousness?  Tanya was glowing....floating....joyful.  She bounced around the condo with a peaceful energy that infected everyone around her.  Tanya is a good friend which was evidenced by the depth of relationships with her bridesmaids.  It was a pleasure to watch them come together and celebrate a woman that had supported them through their weddings and marriages. And now it was their turn to support her.

The day dawned rather dreary and cold and as I drove west towards Canmore I was confident that we were going to be blessed with an amazing day.  And we were very blessed!  The sun pushed the clouds away, we were given glorious views of the Rockies as Brian and Tanya promised their lives to eachother.  Stewart Creek Golf and Country Club was a lovely location for the wedding as the sun shone inside and beautiful vistas were seen from the ceremony.  The wedding party was looking great as Tanya and her bridesmaids relaxed hairstyles were thanks to Rapunzel's Salon and the groom and groomsmen?  Well they looked good too, but I think it was all taken care of in house. ;-)  The flowers were amazing! Love love Loved the colors....big thanks to Willow Haven in Canmore!

It was a great day and again I am so thankful that documenting such momentous occasions is my job!  What a joy to spend time with a couple as they embark on something new together. Congratulations Brian and Tanya, I pray God's richest blessings on you as head out on this great adventure!!

Enjoy the images from the day.
Share some comment love!!
c koop photography
facebook - c koop photography



















 Definitely one of my favorites from the day!!

 Um...okay....LOVE! This too is one of my favorites from yesterday!

 Tanya has the best face for laughing! Which she did a lot of yesterday!




3 comments:

Lynn said...

Carly, you did an amazing job. What a gorgeous day we had. Thanks so much for all the photos, they're beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Carly
Tears!! You captured our precious and beautiful cousin so amazingly. She made an absolutely stunning bride...and i do love the black and white one of her a lot, and the one of her in the field, and the one of her laughing and the one of them.....k, I LOVE them all. What a beautiful day it was and such an exciting day too. Great job. Again, going to get back to wedding dress shape/size and get you to do mine and Cam's - even though it is 16 years later!!
Love ya
Nik

Anonymous said...

Carly,
Your photos are amazing! I am so happy to run across these ones of Tanya, someone I haven't seen in years.

Congratulations Tanya, you were a beautiful bride!

Debbie Holden