About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Hielema Family - Calgary Family Photography

When I discovered that my family shares mutual friends with the Hielema family I knew this would be a fun afternoon.  The Hielema's are a beautiful family.  And yes they look great too.  But I mean they are beautiful in the sense that they exude something deeper.  The warmth, love and fun that this family let me share in is special indeed. I loved watching how they made a walk thru the park a fun family time.

Fish Creek Park  put on quite a show for us that afternoon.  The park was full of sun, warm light and gorgeous fall colors.  I could have shot for hours it was soooooo pretty!! It's too bad that these colors aren't around longer. 

It was a pleasure getting to spend some time with the Hielema family and I hope they enjoyed the afternoon as much as I did.  Enjoy the photos!!

Share some comment love!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly, those are fantastic pictures!!! And you are right, they are a beautiful family - what great smiles and the EYES!! Love Fish Creek Park too:)
Nik

Anonymous said...

Carly,
BEAUTIFUL!!! as always.
well put!!they are as lovely-on-the-inside-as-the-outside kinda people :)
such great photos!
sending hugs
denise