About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, September 8, 2011

Megan and Brooke- Mother-Daughter Love - Calgary Family Photography

I had the priviledge of spending a gorgeous summer evening with two beautiful young women....(I can say young women because when you're almost 40 everyone under 35 is young!!).  We met up in a downtown park and spent some time wandering around snapping photos and just hanging out.  Megan's brother joined us for the session and I found myself thinking that I wish I had more images like this from my childhood.  There was always a camera around but we weren't often intentional about grabbing specific photos.  Lots of candids in my scrapbooks, but would love some more pointed shots.

Anyways, I had a great time with the three of them and was constantly struck by how poised and graceful Brooke was and how she and Megan loved each other.  I thoroughly enjoyed my evening with them and got some images that will be in my 2011 Summer Favorites!!

Thanks again Megan, I had a great time!  Enjoy the photos!

Share some comment love!

c koop photography


Just beautiful!!







Love this!!

And this.  You should have heard me squealing at this point. 
I was loving everything about it!!! 




Love this shot of Megan.....just a real shot of her enjoying herself.

 Aren't they beautiful?


No comments: