About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, September 8, 2011

K and A's Wedding Party!

Here are a few images from K and A's wedding reception and dance from their wedding earlier this summer .  It was a beautiful evening and the sunlight shining through the windows of the the Cresmont Residence Hall lent to some gorgeous lighting opportunities!

The food was amazing thanks to Roma Catering and the hall look amazing with the environment being enhanced with purple and orange on the chair covers and tables.  I especially loved their seating chart or seating envelopes.

Enjoy the images!













No comments: