About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, August 1, 2011

K and A Got Married! - Calgary Wedding Photography

Yesterday was a great day for a wedding and a great day to enjoy the sunshine and heat.....I got to enjoy all of it!  I also enjoyed shooting at some new locations and found a few more to add to my Calgary favorites!

The ceremony was held at St. Barnabas Anglican Church....a lovely building with a beautiful sanctuary with lots of natural light!  The bride got ready at the church which made for an easier commute to the ceremony guaranteeing nobody was too late!

The flowers? Gorgeous!  Sheryl of Flowers Designed With Love designed the floral arrangements for the day and they were just amazing!  Loved the color combination!!! 

After the ceremony we drove to Gerry Shaw Gardens and spent some quiet time in the shade shooting K & A.  It was a lovely, peaceful time allowing them to relax and enjoy the fact that they were now husband and wife!  I must admit though I was rather tempted at time to go jump in the Elbow River and join all the rafters floating by.  It was crazy how many rafts floated by as we shot!

We then headed to Crestmont, shot some more photos and ate an amazing dinner in their beautiful facility.  The Crestmont Community Hall is a beautiful facility with loads of west facing windows highlighting the Rockies.  It was a great party, but I'll get into that in another post.

Congratulations K & A!  Thanks for letting me share in your day with you.  I always count it a priviledge to spend time with my couples on such a momentous day.  Have a great time in Mexico!!  Take a few moments to enjoy the photos from K & A's wedding day. 




I LOVED her shoes!!!



These are always some of my favorite shots.....heading down the aisle as husband and wife!







Striking that model pose.....just beautiful!!
I love LOVE LOVED her dress!  Just gorgeous! 




No comments: