About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Bacon Family - Calgary Family Photography

I had a great time hanging out with the Bacon family on Canada Day.  They were all together for the weekend and realized that they needed some new images for their walls as the family had changed quite a bit since their last photos. 

What a fun group to hang out at Fish Creek Park with!  It is apparent that these guys like to laugh together as I found myself laughing out loud with them.  They were troopers and managed to relax and smile in spite of the swarms of mosquitoes.  I'm certain we used up a whole bottle of OFF!

It was a pleasure spending time with this family and I hope they enjoy the images we created together!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shots sis!! I especially like the red barn and the yellow house. Great once again.
Nik