About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, July 11, 2011

Thomas and Leanne Got Married and I got to use my new word again!!

I'm sure that Leanne was wondering exactly what I was doing as I followed her into the washroom to shoot images of her brushing her teeth.  She laughed when I mentioned that I would be her little shadow the whole day through and that even the most mundane things would be recorded. The laughter was a great start to a fun filled day.  I was fortunate enough to spend Saturday with Leanne, Thomas, their family and friends as they celebrated their marriage.  It was a beautiful day, Leanne was glowing, Thomas smiled the whole day and their guests partied along with them. 

I created a new word during the edits of Thomas and Leanne's engagement session - gorgeousity....and I referred to it throughout their wedding day.  Leannne was gorgeous...she oozed gorgeousity.  From the moment I saw her I kept thinking of a 40's movie star, she looked like she belonged in that era.  And part of that look is thanks to Erica of Perfection Hair and Makeup.  She did an amazing job on the wedding party's hair and make up....all done in sitting room where the light was amazing!!

I had a great time shooting their photos and can't believe how quickly the day went by! I love it when a wedding planner is around for the day and this day ran so smoothly and was planned so well by Sonia of Enriched Events.  Hope we get to work again sometime Sonia!  Yet again I had difficulty picking out my favorites and these are only a few......enjoy!  Stay tuned for images from their party in the next couple of days.



Love..love...LOVE the floral arrangements by Dutch Touch Florist
They were beautiful!!!








See?  Gorgeousity!!!!





3 comments:

joan/Mom said...

i really, really like the ones in the fields! Lovely lighting and the effects from the grass is neat. great work as usual my dear!

SMB said...

Can't wait to see the rest! It was great to meet you. Stephanie Hopf (Tom's sister)

Anonymous said...

You have a real gift !! Your love for the Lord shines thru. Linda Bakker