About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Paul and Christina - Calgary Wedding Photography

Saturday was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the air was warm and Christina and Paul were ready to say I do.  Christina exuded calm and peace as she got ready and her bridesmaids were so good for her!

The day was full of laughter, music and family.  Christina's mom had passed away 2 1/2 years ago and even though she wasn't present in body, her presence was felt throughout the day.  She was close to Christina's heart all day long in the locket that she wore inscribed with the word MOM.

Christina also honored Paul's daughter Taylor in sharing vows and a locket with her.  The ceremony was held outdoors at the gorgeous Cottonwood Golf and Country Club amidst the trees on the course island.  Paul and Christina put a lot of thought into their ceremony and I think my favorite part was their music selection,  Christina walked down the aisle to "I wanna grow old with you." .

As I said it was a family affair on this day and talent's from family and friends popped up everywhere!  Paul's Mom, Joan made all the bouquets, a friend Tara did Christina's makeup and another friend make the cake. Talk about talented friends!

I'll stop typing now so you can see the day for yourself. Stay tuned for images from the party.  Congratulations Paul and Christina...it was a beautiful day and a great start to married life!











A high five before the kiss!








Love Christina's smile in this one!
Just beautiful!

I think this may be one of my faves of the day so far...these two were always laughing!


No comments: