About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another image to add to the sister file

Some things never change.  Like the sun rising in the east, cookies always taste better dunked in milk, Coke is waaaaay better than Pepsi and the Ballantyne girls always have a photo session when they're together.  Yup...some things never change.

Garth, Tysen, Rylen and I were blessed to be able to spend 5 days with my family at Ol MacDonald's Farm .  No...there wasn't a campground sing a long where we all sang a moo moo here or a moo moo there, although there was a petting farm!

My two sisters and I have grown up with cameras around us and I'd like to think we're rather comfortable around them and infront of them.  There is always time found for another image to add to the ever growing pile of sister shots.  Usually we pull out our standard Charlie's Angels pose, but decided to go with something new, something fresh, something.......different.  And different is a great word to describe my one sister who decided that all her nephews and nieces needed a new accessory.  Thing is?  It was us three girls who took a shine to them more than the kids!

It's always great knowing that there is a time every year when you can totally let loose, completely be yourself and enjoy those who mean so much to you.  My family has seen it all, the good, the bad, the not so pretty and we've stuck it through!  This last week was great and was sooooo needed!  We're already planning for next year and I'm wondering what accessory will be added to our latest. 

PS - there will be more accessory photos to follow, you can't think we just left it at this can you? ;-)



2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the photo!!! I'm so disappointed I didn't get out to enjoy some time with all of you when you were so close but I just couldn't make it work. Looking forward to more sister shots:-)

Anonymous said...

very curious as to the other shots!! :) this is Alicia I just couldn't post it as me for some reason...