About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Barwich Family - Calgary Family Photography

I had to pull over one time as I was driving out the Barwich acreage a few weeks ago because I couldn't see it was raining so hard.  The pessimist in me was saying that this wasn't a good start to a family photo shoot, but the optimist that is present because I live with Pollyanna's uncle (Garth) decided to look on the bright side of things.  (that was not a slam to Garth in anyway...I often find myself a little covetous of his optimism but I'm certain it isn't reciprocated!!) I told myself that the light would be even prettier as the sun was going down because the light would reflect so nicely off the the rain drops, puddles and mud.  And it did.

I got to the Barwich home and decided that it would be a good idea to wander around their yard while it was lightly raining with my umbrella overhead.  Did I mention that it was lightning outside?  Yup.....what a way to go huh?  At least I would have been almost doing something I loved when I passed. Thankfully the storm passed, the sun came out and I had a great time with the Barwich family.  I could have shot them all day long! Aren't they a gorgeous family?  So much so that I could use my new word here.....gorgeosity!

c koop photography









No comments: