About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jamie and Candice Got Married! Calgary Wedding Photography

The night before their wedding was a doozy.....the girls were partying all night long contemplating hitting the hay around 9:30 and decided that having a 9 in the bedtime was rather lame and pushed themselves to hang out until a respectable 10:30.  Early? I think not! Considering the time they had to get up and get ready for a 12 noon wedding ceremony!  Remnants of a night of partying were evident, wine bottles and M&M's lay on the table alongside the token fruit platter.  Bedtime aside, these lovely ladies were raring to go by the time I got there.  Candice had a great group of friends and sisters surrounding her, I had a great time getting to know them.

Aahhh...Candice and Jamie....what a beautiful wedding and lovely wedding day!  These two?....the real deal......love oozing everywhere......oozing in a good way.....I had the easiest job on Saturday....just point the camera and shoot.  Very little direction was given to them as they were enjoying the chance to be alone.  In fact I had a little trouble getting them to focus on my camera a couple of times!  But that is a great problem to have if I thought of it as a problem.  Taking wedding photos always gives me a great insight into a couple and with these two I saw a LOT of love, smiles and laughter....all good things to see.

I do believe they had the fastest Catholic ceremony I've ever been at...it probably helped that the priest's homily went missing and he had to wing it!  He did a great job and I'm sure the parishoners at St. Bonaventure Church love him.

Candice just glowed.....mostly because of Jamie, but I do think that the staff at Alanti Hair Group helped make her shine a little more.  Beautiful bouquets from Flowers Make Memories complimented the bridal party and day perfectly.  Special thanks to my friend Charity of Charity Skeith Photography for helping out, it was fun having someone to toss ideas around with and just hang out with! Thanks Charity!

It was a great day, enjoy the images Jamie and Candice, I had a great time with you two, your family and friends and a very difficult time deciding what images to post here!

Check out c koop on facebook
c koop photography






Candice you are gorgeous....GORGEOUS!!!




 The lovely ladies and great friends.




 Jamie worked it hard for the camera....okay not really, this
is just the regular Jamie that does this infront of the lens.


Love love LOVE this next set and could have stayed here awhile longer,
it was actually nice and refreshing after being out in the sun.

This was my view at the waterfall....love it.

And....this was Charity's.....aren't they gorgeous?


No comments: