About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, January 13, 2012

Adam and Christina throw a great party! - Calgary Wedding Photography

It was a good party, Adam and Christina planned a great evening for their guests.  They were treated to an amazing meal courtesy of Heritage Park. The buffet was overflowing with yummy food and then the dessert table...don't get me started!  Later on in the dance we were treated to a chocolate fountain and pizza! I was in heaven.....chocolate, music to dance to and my camera!! 

Erin, a friend, made their wedding cake and what a fun cake!  It fit into the winter theme nicely with it's ice blue color and covered in snowy pine cones.  The cake topper was hilarious and it was obvious that Adam had a hand in choosing it!

Adam and Christina are huge music fans and they booked an amazing band! Fast Times Band were great!  I was dancing my way around the dance floor singing along as they played song after song after song.  I'm not a dancer by nature, but can follow a beat fairly well so I'm sure made quite the spectacle as I was crouching on the floor getting shots while half dancing!  Everyone on the dance floor was singing along at the top of their lungs, it made for quite the scene!  If you are looking for a band that covers several decades of music and genres and makes it fun....give them a look.

Thanks Adam and Christina!  It was a beautiful day and a great party!  Congratulations!!



 LOVE the socks!!









 I love seeing my albums used as guest books!!


 Think Adam chose the cake topper?

 Singing along to Fast Times Band.









 I love getting in on a shot or two during the wedding day......fun photos to add to my album!!

No comments: