About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Radiant - Allison - Calgary Beauty Photography

I squeal...yes you read that right...I squeal when I get a shot that I love....sometimes I squeal internally before I even shoot it and other times I squeal while I shoot it but in any case...I squeal.  Monday night? Squeal.fest. But mostly internally....because to squeal that much would have been overkill and would have caused the gorgeous Allison to get worried!

Meet Allison....wife, mother, friend, volunteer, daughter, supporter and encourager. This woman? Amazing. She gives like there is no tomorrow.....and then gives some more.  Allison is celebrating right now....she's been working hard on getting in shape and is partying now because she's been so successful. What better way to celebrate that success than to buy a new dress, get her hair and make up done and spend some time documenting how amazing she looks!  

The smile you see below? The real deal. Allison...you.are.radiant.

A big thank you to Michelle at Michelle Suffolk-Walsh Hair and Make Up Design for helping Allison look even more amazing!  Check out Michelle's website to learn more.


If you'd like to celebrate a milestone event in your life or just celebrate yourself with photos, contact me at carly@ckoop.com, my website, or Facebook.




At this point in time I could barely hear myself think I was squealing so loudly!



We had the yummiest light and such a beautiful face!





1 comment:

Joan said...

very, very nice! Allison - you have gorgeous eyes!