About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Koston - Calgary Family Photography

Meet my little buddy Koston.....he is the firstborn of one of my favourite couples....Shawn and Tamara. This little guy? Has my family wrapped around his little finger.  We love this little guy and the way he giggles at the boys when they peek a boo him....soon he'll be chasing them around the house and it will be busy!

Recently, we've spent a lot of time praying for Koston.  He's spending some time at the Stollery Hospital in Edmonton and we're so thankful to hear that he's healing and will be coming home in a short time...you see...Tys and Ry have big plans for this guy....hockey, hide and seek, playground time, and even some babysitting in the distant future.  Koston's calendar?....full.

Love you Koston!

If you would like some more info on getting photos done please contact me through email.....carly@ckoop.com or my website or Facebook.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW is he ever precious!! What a cutie - love his laughing pictures. Glad to hear that he is back from the hospital and home already - we will be praying for him!!
Love Nik