About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Charlie's Angels- ppfffftt!

So Sunday evenings are movie nights in the Koop house, unless we're out visiting friends. So because we don't have many friends, our Sundays are pretty consistently movie nights! (Just kidding, we do have a few friends!) I'm not stuck to one specific genre (yes I said genre.) but usually fall into one of 3 categories, chick flick, action adventure or drama. Do not make me watch horror or sci fi or subtitled movies! Anyways, because I'm a good wife I try to pick action adventure movies and did I ever pick a good one this last Sunday!
We watched 2012 and amazingly Garth was awake for all of it but the first 20 minutes (which is a huge feat, I often end up watching the movie by myself as he snores beside me). I loved the action and suspense and wondering how it was going to end. It would have been even better if they'd had to carry guns around to defend themselves, but alas no such luck in this movie, but it was still great!
Watching these movies does nothing to help my so called savior complex that seems to exist in my dreams. Yup, savior complex. In my dreams. What do I mean? Well in any dream where my family or friends are in danger, I take over and pull out my handy dandy magnum 357 and protect everyone. I either distract the bad guys while they all get to safety OR I find a way to save them all from impending disaster (i.e. tornado, runaway train, etc.). Can anyone say ACTIVE IMAGINATION?

So after watching 2012 can you guess how many lives I've saved? Countless, countless lives were saved all because of me and my gun and quick thinking. Am I not amazing? So one cannot be too surprised that when I get together with my sisters we always have a Charlie's Angels shot taken of the three of us. I know they are against guns, but I'm not an angel am I? I'm hoping that a new photo will be taken this weekend.

1 comment:

Mom said...

too funny!!! I love it - thanks Carly! Nice picture and it will be nice to get a new one this weekend. have a good snow day and enjoy being warm in your new home. xoxo