About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, April 16, 2010

Has it been a year already?

Wow! Does time ever fly! In many ways.... I know that it's been FOREVA since I blogged, but I've had a great excuse..... I moved to Calgary. I am now settled and ready to get back into the swing of things photography wise.

I've got some big plans ahead and am looking forward to making some connections with some other photographers and start shooting Calgarians! I'm now at the place where I can focus again on my photography and get back to editting, very important since I've got a wedding to finish!

So if you are in need of photos for any special event coming up, be it a wedding, birthday, just because, let me know!!

So back to the regular blogging.....I hope! Because I was busy helping Tysen with his first school assignment ever!... I got delayed in starting my edits from my March 27th wedding, hopefully you'll see those soon! This move really slowed me down!!

Anyways.....

A huge congratulations and Happy 1st Anniversary to James and Cori-lynn! And even just as exciting, they were my first wedding post on this blog.... so I guess that means the blog has celebrated an anniversary too!

James and Cori-lynn's wedding day was a blast and the whole shooting part was so much fun we could have went longer but people did need to eat! Cori-lynn worked it hard for my camera and the edits came out a-m-a-zing! So congrats you two, lots of plans ahead for this next year I hope this 2nd year is better than this last one!


No comments: