About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, July 16, 2010

Sisters and Friends

Melissa was one of the first people I got to know when we moved back to Calgary. In fact she facebooked me within the first few days of Garth starting. It was nice to know that even though Garth had started and I was hours away in PG that someone was looking forward to meeting me again! Those first few weeks I found myself looking for her lovely smile at church so I'd at least have one familiar face! Melissa and Michelle are two amazing young women, both celebrating graduatison this spring, Melissa from university and Michelle from high school. These two are a hoot! As you'll see from the photos below, these two girls enjoy life and have fun together. The sister bond is strong here!

We decided that it would be fun to capture a few photos of them together at such a momentous time in their lives. We had a blast as Melissa navigated and directed my driving path as we explored a new location in Calgary (for me at least!). We found a couple great spots and one we've already agreed needs nice dresses to make the most of it. So back we will go when it works for all three of us.

Thanks Melissa and Michelle for letting me get to know you better. I look forward to many more times of laughter! And next time I will find that amazing ice cream place I mentioned!










No comments: