About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Breathing a sigh of relief

So.... yes I know it's been a long long long time since I've posted last. No real excuses here other than I've been busy with edits and website building and photo shoots. And for the most part it's been fun. I'm not really a big computer person so building a website was a huge feat for me, but I perservered and buh bah bah dah!!! I finished!!!! Yes ..... done.

My computer can be wretchedly slow at times or even non responsive so it was a true test of my patience. And I can honestly say that even though tempted the computer did NOT get thrown out the window. I'm sure Tysen and Rylen can attest to the fact that it was mentioned more than a few times this last month!

So without further mumblings and rabbit trails I happily, excitedly, joyously present.... my website! Pass it on to your friends, family, co workers, strangers you like.... anyone to check it out. I am looking for a busy fall where I can spend lots of time behind my lens and in front of the computer (thinking Garth's laptop is looking gooooooodd!) to produce some awesome images!

Check out c koop (web address www.ckoop.com) to view the site. And if something seems out of whack, please let me know and I'll fix it!

We are on vacation this week so my response time may be somewhat muted or delayed, but I will get back to you! We are doing that most over used summer word----- staycation--- and are going to kick back at home checking out the fun stuff here in Calgary and area.

Here's a sneek peek at a fun Fun FUN photoshoot I had a couple weeks ago. This photo really highlights the mood of the whole evening. A post about it will follow soon! Have a great week!

No comments: