About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, June 10, 2010

Get your face in a magazine!

So.... I relish my time alone. And every once in a while I will grab a few minutes here or there and will find a book store. Since I've moved I'm now much closer to Chapters than before.... like 8 hours closer! Anyways, back to the alone time. I'll head to the magazine section of the bookstore and spend quite a while there. You see... bookstores have a way better selection than the grocery store or drug store. And where do I linger? Why the photography and wedding magazines where else? Okay maybe the fashion magazines too, but love the wedding magazines!

So I was more than a little excited to hear that there is a new bridal magazine in the works. And the best part? It's Alberta based! How cool is that? Produced, printed, created in Alberta. I am looking forward to the first issue on September 1, 2010. And even more exciting? They are looking for Alberta brides to highlight! So.... if you are an Alberta bride and were married in the last year you can submit photos and a story to them and they may print it!

Because they are new, their website is not up and running yet (boy does that sound familiar huh?) you'll have to make due with their facebook group so check out Alberta Brides .

I'm in the midst of finishing up a wedding and thought since we were in the wedding mood I'd post a recent edit from Ben and Nicole's wedding. I don't like to play around with and overedit my photos, but this one called my name and asked for it. Isn't she beeeeeeyoouuuuutiful?

No comments: