About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, April 30, 2012

Boys and Worms - Calgary-Houston Children's Photography

There is something about little boys and worms, bugs, frogs, sticky things, muddy things...you get what I mean.  Lucas and Ryan are no exception!  I don't have the pleasure of being part of their day to day life, but after hearing about some of their adventures, I sure wish I was!!  These two are the best of friends and enjoy hanging out together.  Even though my boys aren't that much older, it was great being able to follow these two around the woods as they explored.....that fascination with bugs disappears too quickly!

It was a treat to be able to wander around where their Mom Melinda used to live and hear stories about her growing up years.  I've enjoyed watching these two grow up via photos from Melinda and from our previous photo shoots.  I learned about ants, worms and answered some interesting questions while hanging out with Lucas and Ryan....it was an honor to capture them again at this stage and I loved every minute of our walk!!

Enjoy the photos and please let me know which one is your favorite!

If you'd like to go for a photo walk with me while I capture you or your family or your children, please contact me at carly@ckoop.com and we can set something up!!

These two boys LOVE eachother!
.......and they love their Mom!

Aaaahhhhh worms....every boy's buddy! At this point
I was actually feeling a little sorry for the poor worm!
This is one of my favorites of these two wandering through the woods around Houston.

No comments: