About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Reimer Family - Calgary Family Photography

I had a great great time with Shawn, Tamara and Koston.  Koston captured my heart the very first moment I laid eyes on him.  What a sweet boy!! Tamara has been part of our lives for over 15 years now....wow...15 years!  I watched her grow from a pretty little 13 year old into a gorgeous teenager with an amazing spirit and huge heart, to a beautiful bride with a smile that wouldn't stop and now she's glowing with the loveliness of motherhood.

It was a honor to be able to photography Shawn and Tamara's Calgary wedding in 2008, they were gracious enough to allow me share the whole day with them and it is a day I won't soon forget!  So it was very special when they called and asked if I would get some images of their little family.  It warmed my heart to watch them care for Koston and I was taken back to those years that I had with my boys.  Watching them coo and cuddle and laugh with Koston brought tears to my eyes as I remembered how I enjoyed those times myself with Garth and my boys. 

I'm looking forward to watching Koston grow up and run around and play with my boys.  And I know my boys are looking forward to being his babysitter!  Plans are already being made!

Another photo shoot is in the works where it will be more Koston focussed so stay tuned for that!  Take a few moments to look over the images and let me know which one is your favorite!  Right now I think mine may be the very last one!

If you're looking for some photos of your family, drop me a message at carly@ckoop.com and we'll work something out!



I could bore you with each image and tell you how much I love each one, but this one just explains their family....love, laughter, smiles, warmth.....awwww!
 Taking photos is a tiring business!  Poor Koston fell asleep as we were relaxing in the bedroom, so I just kept shooting while he slept!






 I LOVE his little smile!!

 Yup...this is it....one of my absolute favorites from the day.....sigh....

1 comment:

New Routers Bangalore said...

Lovely family and nice photography..