About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Holloway Kids - Calgary Family Photography

I never tire of photographing these faces....they've have definitely changed over the years and I count myself privileged that I've been able to capture them!  These faces make me smile.  These faces bring many memories.  These faces are fun. And I love them!

It's been fun trying to capture their individual personalities over the years and again this year I've caught them!

Enjoy the images!!

If you're looking to update your photos on your wall and would like to talk about it...contact me!

carly@ckoop.com

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Once again you DID it!! You totally captured the kids and their personalities - unfortunately you also captured some of my belly:) Really like the one against the green building - the color just pops. They are all terrific - as are you!!
Love ya lots
nik

joan said...

oh my!! these are amazing pictures - just amazing! I love all of them - even the belly one....It seems like they have all changed in 2 short months. Esp love all the smiles that Auntie Carly got. you got me crying - tis hard being so far away and not being part of lives that are changing way too quickly! can i send a list of ones that i would like prints of? the wall needs some color now that it's gray. love and hugs - mom xo

Lynn said...

Carly these are great, Nikki you have gorgeous kids:)

Anonymous said...

I love this pictures!! They are great!