About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, October 29, 2012

Shanley Rocks her Dress - Calgary Wedding Photographer

It was cool and a little windy that Friday afternoon and in true country girl form Shan put up with the cold and totally rocked her dress!  We met up in a park in Regina Saskatchewan and wandered through the gorgeous fall colours!  Shanley was so fun to shoot, every moment resulted in laughter!  But when I asked her to lose her smile for a shot or two she shone!  The camera loved her!  And how gorgeous are her eyes???

I love hearing which image is your favourite, so please share with me!

If you're interested in getting back into your wedding gown and rocking your dress for the camera....OR....if you want to update the images on your wall contact me!

carly@ckoop.com











1 comment:

joan said...

great pictures again Carly. and, Shanley you look gorgeous and Carly is right - those eyes are beautiful! the Koop eyes.....