About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mallory is Graduating! - Calgary Graduation Photographer

Meet Mallory....soccer player....future health care worker..... daughter ...sister....friend.....a young woman I like to call.....Mal Gal.  From the moment Garth and I heard her name we broke out into song.....singing.....Mallooooorrrreeeeeeeee.....Marreeeeeeee.....Meeeee. If you're not familiar with it think back to Family Ties - when Nick proposed to Mallory.

Yup......I've known Mallory from birth....she's my niece and I was so excited to be able to spend a little time with her wandering through the streets of Regina. Which by the way has some aMAzing locations!  It was a cool afternoon and Mallory put up with the frigid air and completely shone! For a young woman who doesn't like getting her picture taken I think she rocked it!

There are many big things ahead of Mal Gal and I'm very excited to see where she goes!

Thanks for letting me hang out with you Mallory, it was fun and I have many many favourites from this session!

If you want to update your images, contact me!

carly@ckoop.com

This is one of my favourite images....I love the little smile!






 This door? Sooooo cool? And this girl? Gorgeous!

No comments: