About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, October 11, 2012

21 years ago things looked a little different! - Calgary Family Photographer

21 years ago I found myself cutting the hair of a gorgeous guy by the name of Garth.  Did I cut hair?....Nope.....So why was I cutting his hair? Actually can't remember the exact reason but I'm sure it had something to do with the fact that I just wanted to spend more time with him.  I had just started cutting when he mentioned he was a groomsmen in his brother's wedding in 5 days. Waaaahhhhaaaat? My scissors stopped mid cut and I really slowed down.  I was NOT going to be responsible for the strange looking groomsmen in the wedding photos! Looking back both Garth and I have said that I really barely cut anything.  Maybe not, but I did get to hang out with the hottie for a little while! :-)

Fast forward 21 years and today I find Myron and Susan celebrating their wedding anniversary.  I wasn't there at the wedding as I was in the pre-girlfriend stage......thankfully it wasn't based upon my cutting skills!  Anyways, I spent some time with this great family over the Thanksgiving weekend as I do every year. It was a great time wandering around Wascana Park in Regina catching photos. I have watched this family change sooooo much over the last 20 years I've been a part of it and am excited about the things ahead for them!

Yes....I know that there aren't any pictures of Mallory in this set.  Stayed tuned to see some of her grad/senior photo session in the next little while!

If you'd like to update your photos and get some new images on your walls contact me!

carly@ckoop.com










No comments: