About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, October 25, 2012

Adam and Victoria Got Married! - Calgary Wedding Photography

What can I say about Adam and Victoria......simply? I love spending time with them.  These two? Quality couple. I was soooo blessed to be able to spend their wedding day capturing their relationship, promises, family and friends.  It.was.memorable.  Victoria is one of the sweetest women you'll ever meet....always friendly, smiling and always has an encouraging word.  Adam is such a respectful and thoughtful guy, with a big dose of fun.  These two are a perfect match.

I entered Adam and Victoria's house to find a relaxed houseful of women sipping on mimosa's, listening to country music, visiting and watching the make up process.  Victoria was glow....ing. Just glowing.  There is a glow that exists on a bride's face on the day of her wedding that is unmatched...Victoria....totally glowing.  I fell in love with her gown about a millisecond after seeing it.  LOVED IT! Victoria and Adam are very laid back and at no point in the day was anyone scrambling or rushing or feeling late. I loved that we just moved through the day taking time to enjoy the moments given.

The Pioneer Club in downtown Calgary was the setting for their wedding ceremony and it is such a lovely location! A gorgeous view overlooking the Elbow River with the mountains in the far background.  The autumn colours were showing themselves and the sky was so blue....a perfect spot to make promises that will last forever.

Adam and Victoria have surrounded themselves with some fun people and I laughed a lot with the wedding party during their photos.  This group kept me on my toes!

My favourite part of every single wedding day? The time just with the bride and groom and my camera.  We had the location (Pearce Estates Park) basically to ourselves and I enjoyed wandering around with them and behind them just watching them.  I kept pointing out to Adam how gorgeous his wife was and it wasn't hard to see the love pouring out of his eyes for Victoria.  Stolen moments, kisses, smiles, whispers and laughter.  That marks our time in the park.  Those little moments make my job so fulfilling and confirm just how important the photos are to the day.

Adam and Victoria thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your wedding day.  I am honoured that you chose me to document this momentous day!  

The party was so much fun I've decided to give it a post all on it's own....stay tuned!
I am having a hard time choosing my favourite image/images from the day...which is yours?

For more information on wedding photography please contact me!
carly@ckoop.com

Wedding Details
Make Up - Andrea Brittain
Hair Stylist - Curious Salon and Spa





















1 comment:

joan said...

beautiful pictures!!! i like them all but esp the one where they are walking down a path and she looks back - kinda of a saucy look on her face. and, that dress is gorrrrrregous! just gorgeous!