About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, October 26, 2012

Party Time with Adam and Victoria! - Calgary Wedding Photographer

This was a great party! The party had really barely started and everyone jumped in with both feet.  Because Adam and Victoria have surrounded themselves with such a fun group of people, the Carriage House Inn was rocking!  From a drinking contest, to hilarious stories being told during the dinner hour, to a drinking game being played during the speeches, this reception was full of fun and laughter.

The Carriage House hosted a great dinner and dance that evening.  I don't get to enjoy my reception meals very much as I'm trying to catch images and build a slide show, but I definitely slowed down and ate this one a little more leisurely! 

My favourite part of the party? Hands down.....Adam and Victoria's first dance. They had prepared me for something choreographed, but I didn't expect what they did. I LOVED IT!  Editing the dance images made me smile and laugh out loud all over again.  It just sealed the deal in my mind that these two are the real thing and that they love life.  I'm sure the videographer got a lot of my laughing and cheering during their dance as he was right next to me!

Enjoy the images.  

Again....thanks again Adam and Victoria, it was a great day and I'm so thankful that you found me!

Vendors
Venue - Carriage House Inn
Cake - Carriage House Inn - bakery
DJ - Colten Mertz

If you're interested in my wedding photography or my photography in general contact me...I'd love to visit over a cup of coffee and share my work with you!

carly@ckoop.com
c koop photography website
Facebook 










No comments: