About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, June 22, 2009

Virgil and Lori - Engagement Peek

I had a great time with Virgil and Lori on Saturday night. After my token Starbucks treat and a visit about their wedding we headed out to take some photos! Again we hit the outdoors at a perfect time for light and got some GRRREAT stuff! I love it when I can get great light and early evening right now is the perfect time for it!

Again I could have shot for hours, but tried to reign myself in. Lori herself is a photographer and knew exactly how I was feeling and because of that I took a little more time.... thank you Virgil!! I did mention to them that it was the longest day of the year and that we had a few more hours of light, but my trigger finger was getting tired so we wrapped it up and said goodnight.

Anyways, I had a great time with you two and I'm really looking forward to your outdoor wedding in August!

Here's a little peek at what I got!

Work it Lori!!

Not too sure yet, but this may be my favorite from the night, again the light is making it hard to choose my favorite one.

No comments: