About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding ~ Gavin and Dawn

Their eyes met across the crowded hallway of their high school and it was love at first sight. No no wait, they'd been friends since grade 2 and finally one day they realized that this was more than just a friendship. Wait, wait this one is even better..... they were complete polar opposites who would have never believed that opposites attract and now just said "I do". So which one was it? I can't say it for sure, but in reality that doesn't really matter because she walked down the aisle towards him and they pledged themselves to eachother forever. The hall was filled with a lot of emotions that afternoon, but the love that shone in Gavin's eyes as he saw his bride coming down the aisle trumped everything else. She glowed and was almost shy like in approaching her groom but there was no tentativeness when she took his hand and they started out their lives together.

Thanks for letting me share in your day Gavin and Dawn. It was a pleasure to spend so much time with you, I look forward to getting to know you better and to finishing up our photo shoot. The rain and wind cut our time together a little short and I have big plans to finish up one more location with them. We'll have to save it for when they get back from Jamaica - have a great time on the beach!!
I hope you enjoy the photos below.... I am really having a hard time deciding which one is my favorite.
Isn't she a beautiful bride?



They certainly enjoyed holding eachother, I actually had to find ways to separate them!


Dawn's shoes were gorgeous, and they didn't really hurt her feet, they just seemed to get in the way and why wear shoes when you can get carried around all the time? And she did get carried quite a bit that afternoon!!



The wind behaved very nicely that afternoon and I had a lot of fun playing with it!


Okay so I said I was having trouble deciding which was my favorite... I think this may be it!!Things got nice and relaxed and quiet once the wedding party had said goodbye - I love the attendants, but the atmosphere definitely changes when it's just you and the couple. Nice atmosphere huh?






No comments: