About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Favorites- My Guys

I've decided to fill some of empty spaces between actual shoots with some of my favorites. Be it people, food, landscapes, whatever - will share what I like best!

So in starting this time out I figured that my first favorites should involve those that are my most favorite - my guys Garth, Tysen and Rylen.

The 3 of them definitely keep me busy whether it means playing street hockey, building a lego gun, running through the sprinkler or going for a bike ride or doing something Tysen and Rylen want- my time is full! I wouldn't change a thing about these 3 other than that they maybe not grow up sooooo fast! Well Garth has already grown up (somtimes questionable but fun!)so maybe just Tys and Ry. I do find myself sometimes wondering what it would be like to add another female to the mix of the house, but it quickly passes when I get a hug for no reason, a door opened for me or hearing someone say "Don't worry, I will always take care of you!". Treasured things to hear for sure. And really what female could pass up the attention and adoration of 3 men! Anyways, Garth, Tysen and Rylen are my favorites. Yup! You can't help but love the armpit farting contests, who has the smelliest burp opportunities and "check out this scar" memory times. I LOVE IT!!!

These photos were taken on a hike in Mt. Robson park and have become my favorites.






No comments: