About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding ~ Gavin and Dawn Part 2

Well, I finally finished Gavin and Dawn's wedding last night. I'm thinking that it is taking me waaaaaaay too long to edit! Yipes! Gotta figure this out man! I sure did enjoy the edit though - they were such a fun couple to spend the day with. I'm looking forward to finishing the shoot though - it started to rain before we got to the spot that made me almost swallow my tongue I was so excited. Beautiful vista of the mountains and grass and clouds and sun and stuff - stuff? - well it looked great anyways! So we will finish the shoot sometime this summer I hope when I'm up visiting mom and pop.

So here are a few more of my faves from their day. Enjoy! Oh Happy Canada Day! I know I know is it an afterthought Carly? Not really, just not really hyped about it I guess. No fireworks in PG tonight so there is not much to be excited about in my books.

Have a great day!












No comments: