About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jordan and Caitlin - Wedding

Well, today was a Saturday, the first Saturday of July, the first real Saturday of summer and what better way to celebrate than with a wedding! I got to spend the day documenting, following, laughing and hanging out with a great couple - Jordan and Caitlin. I met with them a few weeks ago to go over today and what they expected. When it came time to talk about the ceremony all I can remember Caitlin saying is that she wanted a long ceremony - waaaaaaaah? A long ceremony? About an hour she said. Wow! Interesting! I couldn't imagine a bride wanting to stand still staring at her man and not being able to really talk to him for an hour while everyone is staring at them! Most brides just want to get that ring on, kiss that man and walk out the door raring to start life together. But you know what? That time went really quickly and I think it was because the pastor had some really insightful things to share based on what Jordan and Caitlin had expressed interest in.

Jordan and Caitlin - you spoke to me today through your passion for eachother, for your family and most importantly for God. Thank you. And thank you for letting me tag along today, I sure did have fun even if we had to put up with an obscene amount of mosquitoes!

Enjoy Mexico! I hope you find yourselves spending a lot of time on the beach sticking your toes in the sand and looking back on this beautiful Spirit filled day.
Here's a shout out to Princess Flowers. Wow!
They truly are the royalty of Prince George florists!
What an amazing bouquet!





I could have stayed at Caitlin's house all afternoon just
shooting photos there! She was soooooo beautiful!






No comments: