About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camp for Ry Guy

Our house is in a bit of a crazy place right now with YWAM Hockey Camp going on. Both Garth and Tysen are busy with it every day from about 7:30 to 5:00. So that leaves me trying to find something fun for Rylen to do every day. It hasn't been too hard, he is pretty willing to do anything. If it has been boring or related to me working I just throw in a slurpee and we're great! We've hit the lake, Bubba Baloos, the backyard and Wilkins Park. The morning at Wilkins was a great time. I think Ry enjoyed himself.....I know I did! Getting to spend some extra alone time with him has been a lot of fun and I'm really trying to spend it wisely as he heads to school this fall. Sniff sniff! Anyways, so I got to hang out with my Ry Guy, a good friend with her kids and my camera!

Sadly, hockey camp ends tomorrow and I sure do wish we could have just one more day to hang out by ourselves.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great pictures Carly!! I'm glad you got to hang out with your Ry Guy, just the two of you.