About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wedding ~ Virgil and Lori

It was not a day for igloos, penguins, polar bears or snowmen. It was however a day for a cold drink, some splashing in a river, seeking out shade and an outdoor wedding! Yup, you heard it here! I spent the day with Virgil and Lori taking their wedding photos. In spite of the heat, it was a great day, the bride was gorgeous, the groom was ready and we were all well hydrated!! The day was beautiful as was the location. Wilkins Park was a great place to take photos even thought we had to work around people blowing up inflatable mattresses and wait patiently for people to float by or boats to zip past the background.

Congratulations Virgil and Lori! All the best, enjoy your few days together before real life has to start again. May that tropical vacation be not too far in the future for you!!!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly they're breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you for doing this for her, I can't think of anyone better! ~ Jana

Anonymous said...

Carly the pictures are lovely.....I agree she is beautiful, I felt like I was there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much calry WE love all the pictures. I finaly sat down and looked at all of them closely. I hope I can be as good as you someday. thanks again- Lori Moyan