About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sean and Adrienne - Engagement

They met at church, where she was tired of trying to catch the eye of one guy and set her sights on Sean. And once Adrienne sets her mind to something..... watch out!!!!! She now says that it was one of the best decisions she ever made! And it was obvious that Sean appreciated the change in where she put her efforts. They enjoyed themselves during the photo shoot and it was clear to me that this is a young couple in love ready to start an amazing life together. I love love love the fun that they have together and am certain that their wedding day is going to be filled with lots of laughter and love.

Adrienne was part of the youth ministry we were involved in Calgary but I never really got to know her as we were leaving just as she was starting out with our youth, so I was pleasantly surprised when she contacted me and asked if I would shoot her wedding. Of course I said yes! Anything for my youth!!!!

I'm looking forward to their wedding in a few weeks! I'm praying for a beautiful warm sunny fall day and am super excited because they decided to have some shots taken together before the wedding - it will be great!






This is my favorite from the evening I think - loving the lighting and the whole thing. Dusk.... the best time to shoot! Love the flattering light!!!

No comments: