About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, August 28, 2009

The Grandkids

Growing up my grandparents decided it would be a great idea to build a pool for their grandchildren to enjoy - and enjoy it we did! Every summer was spent eating revels or fudgesicles and drinking orange juice by the pool playing lifeguard and having diving contests. Now.... my dad is a pastor and pastor's salaries don't really allow for things like that so they improvise which means we get to go to the lake! Which we do with great enthusiasm and excitement. Who doesn't like playing in the water and sand with their cousins? I love it! And you will see that the next generation loves the water just like their mothers did and still do!!!

Rachie Girl attempting to climb onto the inflatable plane with not much luck!

Josh taking a quick oreo break before jumping back into the lake!

Josh and Ry successfully riding the airplane! For about 2 seconds!

Ry practicing his frisbee throwing, and catching which involved diving into the water.



Hot mamasita Nikki hanging out with some of her kidlets.

Carsen getting his surf on.

Rachel's version of snorkelling involved no swimming at all!

I was soooo impressed with Ry! Swimming and snorkelling and he was actually breathing correctly!

My beautiful niece MJ.

Fun in the sand.

Tys enjoying his homemade swimming pool/hot tub.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great pictures Carly! Isn't it fun to have all the kids together!!

Carly said...

It was a great time having them all together! They were together for one week and could have probably went longer!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Carly. It was a blast and I SO look forward to next time we can all be together. Not so sure about the "hot mamasita", but I like pics of me with the kids......rare seeing as how we are usually the ones behind the lens!!:)