About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hanging with the G rents

Garth and I had to leave the boys for a few days and we left our boys with my parents where I knew they'd party hard! And I wasn't disappointed... neither were they!! There is rarely a moment of quiet or non-adventure (is that an actual word?) Anyways..... Hanging at the G rents for my boys is always a blast. And this time it was even more blastful (again, is that a real word?) because their cousins were around. I'm SOOOOOO glad that I packed their swords, because the driveway/street/backyard/basement of Gillespie Street was no longer in Houston, but it became...... NARNIA!!! Yup. My hockey playing, lego building, bike riding, baseball throwing boys set aside their equipment and drew their swords instead! I finally pulled out my camera the last day there and quickly grabbed a couple shots of the sword play. When we got home, the boys wanted to spend some money at dollarama and surprise surprise they added to their arsenal! So if you are ever heading into battle drop by my place and I'm sure we could outfit all the knights of the round table!

My guys got to go fishing with Popi and each "caught" one with their Spiderman and Superman rods.
The "warriors" of northern Narnia.
I'm loving Ry's intense face as he tries to wound Tysen.

Okay so my mom probably isn't going to be too happy with this photo but I love it! And the funny thing is that when asked to make a funny face mine is almost identical to hers!!

After 5 years of trying to keep everyone smiling for a photo with the g rents, SUCCESS!


Popi and his boys.

Nami getting some smooches from her girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them ALL!!!!! They are great pictures Carly! Even the funny face one - doesn't bother me at all that it's in there - that is so typical to have the funny face picture. should send that out as our Christmas card this year - wouldn't surprise too many people. love and hugs - mom xoxo

Lynn said...

Carly, I love these pictures! I think I may have seen that funny face somewhere before:)! What is the funniest to me in that picture is that everyone but my dear bro is doing something other than just sitting there!! What does that say?? Love to all of you.