About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alexis - Life

I was blessed with two boys whom I love so so much. There are times that I do feel a little alone in my house with 4 guys (we have a hockey player staying with us for the winter) and long for some girl time. I sometimes do need a break from all the wrestling, armpit farts, hockey playing so really, why wouldn't I take some time surrounding myself with some frills, girlie giggles, dolls and the color pink? Well, I got my fix the other day when I spent a couple of hours with Alexis and her mom. It was great connecting with Amanda and seeing her in a new role of mommy (which suits her perfectly!!).

I basically just followed Alexis' lead and she lead me around the park, thankfully she doesn't run too fast, but being 16 months old doesn't give one a great level of attention for any amount of time.

Thanks Amanda and Alexis, it was a great afternoon and I hope you enjoy your photos!!

No comments: