About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sneakers Needed!!

I found myself in need of sneakers the other day as I took photos of Erin and her children. These three kept me on my toes, almost literally as I stupidly decided that flip flops were the right choice for the afternoon photo shoot. WRONG!!!! It was a beautiful late summer afternoon and I was dressed appropriately..... my feet were not. Now don't get me wrong, I had a blast I just could have used something that I wasn't tripping over trying to get photos of a 3 year old. What was I thinking? What 3 year old wants to sit still while I take photos? Anyways, shoe issues aside, it was a good time. Erin brought along some bubbles which you will see was a great idea as I got lots of fun stuff during the bubble blowing. It's always a good idea to bring things along that are important to your children or that would make the photo shoot go easier. Thanks Erin for the exciting afternoon, I hope you had as much fun as I did!

If you are wanting some photos taken before we lose all our lovely leaves and green grass, drop me a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP!

I'm off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful Sunday afternoon, either my swing and a good book or the tennis court is calling me. Hhhhhhm, which to choose?

No comments: