About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things look different!

Okay, okay I know things look a little different than they did earlier this afternoon. I was checking my blog and realized that it wasn't cutting it. Meaning that my photos weren't standing out like I wanted them too. And while this is doing a great stand in for what will be an awesome blog and website - I couldn't leave it any longer. So being the chameleon that I am, I changed it. Sorry if it throws you, maybe you don't care, maybe you're thinking - it's different? Anyways, I'll try not to change it up too much on you now, although I can't promise that the colors won't change, something still isn't right, but I am limited in what I can offer with this site.
Anyways, enough about that! Just wanted to say thanks for passing along my blog to others, I've gotten some good interest in my photos and love being able to help others decide what they want for their wedding photos -even if it's not me!!
Have a great evening! I've got to go and calm down the riot that is taking place in a bedroom in my house where two little boys are having armpit farting contests. Oh the joys!!! :-)

No comments: