About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, August 14, 2009

50 Years - Mel and Mary

We drove 17 hours the other day from Calgary to Steinbach Manitoba to prepare for the celebration of my inlaws 50th anniversary. 50 years! What a HUGE milestone in this era of high divorce rates and common law relationships. I am soooooo proud to be part of this family that is going to have a big party to celebrate the longevity and faithfulness that is Mel and Mary Koop. I hope that someday my boys will be able to throw a party to honor Garth and I after 50 years together..... only 34 more years to go! I look forward to getting those next 34 years with my guy and know that because we've got them to follow we're in a great place.

They have been a huge influence in my life and in many many lives around the country. I'm sure that many people that know them would also attest to the fact that their marriage has been inspirational and a great example.


We found a few moments last night to catch some shots for the anniversary party. I had a great time and they were very pleased with what we got.


Because I'm out here partying my blogging will be rather sparse, but I'll try to keep up.
Aren't my inlaws a great looking couple?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice picture of Mel and Mary!! They look great and happy. Mom